Admission & WITHDRAWAL
- 01Candidates seeking admission to L.K.G. (Lower Kindergarten) should have completed three years on or before 30th June of the current year.
- 02The minimum age limit should be worked out for each class.
- 03New admission will be finalized based on the following :
(a) :Availability of Seats / Vacancies
(b) :Academic performance in the previous school
(c) :Based on the Merit in the Entrance Examination
- 04Classes U.K.G. to IX
- 05Written Entrance Examination and personal interview with the student.
- 06Class XI Grade / Marks scored in Class X, Conduct Certificate, Previous school report and personal interview with the student.
- 07Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their ward should obtain the Prospectus and Application form from the school office. This will receive an official registration number, which should be quoted in all future correspondence.
- 08Registration: The duly completed application form signed by the Father / Mother / Guardian should be registered at the school office along with the following documents a. Proof of date of birth b.Progress report of the previous class c. Transfer certificate from the previous school d.
Migration certificate if the student is from other education board or from other state
- 09Name of the students seeking admission to the school are registered on completion of the registration forms.
- 10Written Entrance Examination and personal interview with the student.Parents should carefully fill in the correct date of birth in figures and in words which will not be changed later.
- 11Students seeking admission in the school for the first time must produce the birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation.
- 12Student seeking admission to class I and above will be subject to undergo an Entrance Test or an Interview or both or anything else, the school considers suitable to the changing trends in education.